Chinnu Rani P - my best friend

Hi everybody, today I am going to write about my best friend, Chinnu Rani P.

I met Chinnu Rani P this year, when she joined our school from another school. She says that her father works in state bank of India, and that he keeps on getting transferred from one place to another, and that this is her third school since L.K.G.. Chinnu Rani P is a good girl, she is very pretty and has got dimples on her both cheeks, so her smile is very beautiful. She looks very pretty in Wednesday's white-and-white uniform.

Chinnu Rani P also likes me very much. She gives me half of the biscuits she brings. I also give her half of my biscuits. When we stand in queue for morning assembly, she would be far away from me, but all other time, we are together. When we stand in queue for washing hands, I don't let anyone push her. If anyone pushes her, I threaten them telling that I will give their names to Rekha miss. When playing robber and police, if she is robber and I am police, I never arrest her - I always let her hide, and don't let other police also arrest her. But if kids refuses to let us play due to this, I will threaten them telling that I will give their names to Rekha miss.

One day, when she was alone, one of the boys in III A went to her and said "I love you". Chinnu Rani P cried a lot, and she told me about it when she saw me. I went and complained to Rekha miss, and Rekha miss scolded the boy and asked him to kneel down for one hour. Both of us were very happy. He still looks at her from corners, but since I am always with her, he is afraid to come near her. I also think that he hates me.

Some children are jealous of us, they complained to Rekha miss dirty things like the two of us are "line" etc. I was happy when Rekha miss pinched their ears when they said those dirty things. We are not "line" like they say, we are only very good friends.

I am sad thinking if Chinnu Rani P would go away after a year if her father gets another transfer. If that happens, I will ask my parents if Chinnu Rani P can stay with us. Else, I will ask if I can go with them to the new place. I don't know what I will do if she goes away, and I can't go with her. Appa says that only good things will happen to good people. I always pray that Chinnu Rani P doesn't go away, and since I am a good boy, only good will happen to me. So I guess Chinnu Rani P wouldn't go away from me :-)

7 Responses to "Chinnu Rani P - my best friend"

Nithin Rajan (visit their site)

I am reminded of Anju Sara George of 3 A...:) we were so made for each other...

Ajith (visit their site)

Hi Ikru,

I guess ur the youngest blogger here.

So u and chinnu is not in 'line', its just friendship is it? Watch Jaane tu ya Jaane na...

ikru (visit their site)

@Nithin chetta: Then, what happened after 3A? :-)

@Ajith chetta: Thanks for visiting my blog :-)
I watched Jaane tu ya Jaane na with appa and amma last week. I like Jeneelia Disoosa very much. She would have looked like Chinnu Rani P when she was a kid :-)

silverine (visit their site)

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog. This is the first time someone from the third std has commented on my blog. I am honored. Keep writing! I will be a regular reader here! :)

Anjali

Aneeshji / അനീഷ്ജി (visit their site)

Ikru mone.... beware of the villain from 3A :) if he makes any issue i know a big Karadi who can save you...

keep blogging ikru

Arun Meethale Chirakkal (visit their site)

hi Ikrukuttaaa...

think you're the youngest blogger, at least from this part of the country. You seem to have a way with words. Keep blogging...
Have you read 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the night time', I've read it recently...Hope you'll love it.

Devasuran (visit their site)

This is the blogger's alter ego he is not a child as the others think he is.
My guess is that this blogger is somewhere between 20-25 years.

@ikru: see that ur rendezvous with the alter ego doesnt develop into a disassociated identity disorder or something.