About me

Hi everybody,

My name is Nikhil Eapen Thottunkal, but those who like me calls me Irku. I am a seven year old boy, and I study in 3rd standard at Matha school, Alappuzha.

My appa's name is Eapen Thottunkal, and my amma's is Cicily Eapen. I have a little sister, her name is Rose Eapen Thottunkal, and she is five years old. I love my parents and sister very much.

My class teacher is Rekha miss, and she teaches us English. She is a very nice teacher. She likes me very much. I do my homework correctly, that is why she likes me. She doesn't beat anyone. But, Rosamma miss beats and pinches everyone.

We have lot of hens at our home, and they all lay eggs. Rose and me pick the eggs every day for mom. Sometimes we play with eggs, and some break. But, we still have enough for omelet. We have a pet dog, his name is Pakru. Sometimes Pakru also helps us pick eggs. He picks the eggs with his mouth, and brings to us. He is very sweet. He likes all of us very much, and bites anyone who troubles me. One day, I want to take Pakru to school and make him bite Rosamma miss.

I like to watch Cartoon Network and Pogo. Spiderman is my favourite hero. One day, I want to grow up and become like Spiderman.

Last but not the least, I’m an alter ego of Laknihtarijank Ydet.

0 Responses to "About me"